Today, the weather was very warm all day, and sitting at home in the evening was simply unrealistic. At sea, the situation was also very calm, there was no wind, there was almost no coasting. Although, of course, the lack of reel is not always good, and there are simply a huge number of opinions and opinions on this subject. Personally, I’ve already fished in such conditions, and fished quite well.
As a working tool today made Maximus Egoist-Z 662UL. I started fishing with fairly long breakwaters, and according to the classics, I decided to spend the first couple of hours fishing on the bottom. The last of the pack, the stretch LureMax Kraken, went into battle. This cancer is extremely productive and I wanted to use it as long as possible. The horse mackerels were the first to catch their eyes, and because of their sufficiently large mouth, even they managed to swallow this long cancer. Only on the third breakwater did I open with it in a scorpion. The fourth also brought one small ruff.
And everything was fine, and I caught in verified places, but alas, on the next wiring the jig head gets stuck in coastal stones, and in the end I say goodbye to my beloved Kaken … The most annoying thing is that all fishing today I wasn’t bothered by lazyrs at all I have stretch cancer specifically in case of their bites. And now only a new cancer goes into the water, the crucian suddenly suddenly hungry. A dozen casts and two crayfish are bitten off by all claws. In the end, I understand that it is necessary to catch this crucian, and you need to put something suitable in size. On a gram hinge, the LureMax Curly Worm is sent to the water, a couple of meters of wiring, a painfully familiar bite, and then brisk resistance. Here is the crucian.
Neither crucian nor scorpion wanted to prove themselves, and in the end I set about catching horse mackerel. I sort through a couple of lures and the bites begin on the white worm LureMax Stitch Stick. The horse mackerel all kept near the breakwater.
Further, the breakwater subsided very sharply, just in an instant. Stavrida in every possible way stopped showing itself. As a result, it was decided to move towards the house and simultaneously catch another breakwater. And in general, this brought a certain result. The light-accumulating jig head and the white LureMax Minori, which turned out to be also light-accumulating, brought about five more horse mackerels. But all the bites were already extremely lethargic and insecure.
Another sea exit behind. On the whole, the situation on the water has not changed at all, compared to the summer one, and I think for a couple of weeks everything will surely remain as before. Summer in the south is long.