Mugs are one of the possible snap-ins for catching carp. This is a simple and unpretentious tackle, allowing to leave the pond with a decent catchg>, however, it is necessary to understand all the intricacies of fishing on mugs.
Even a beginner will be able to make their own mugs and effectively use them.
- Does it make sense to catch on mugs?
- Device circles
- To catch that?
- The choice of a place of catching
- How to catch on mugs?
- Mugs with your own hands
- Tips on catching carp/carp on mugs
- Useful video
Does it make sense to catch on mugs?
During the spring Jora carp actively moves over the pond in search of food, so to find it is not difficult for any tackle . In this case it is more convenient to use a float rod. However, since the beginning of summer and September the carp already have omirova, and its activity is reduced to a minimum. A summer full of food in any part of the pond, so the carp prefers a safe place like the deep holes and other natural hiding places, often far from shore. He seldom moved, and therefore very difficult to find.
Postawski on carp and carp help to place gear anywhere on the pond. But if you consider that you can put a few clubs, the fishing efficiency is increased significantly. At the same time to deliver the bait in the most potentially “fish” places without much effort. In addition, the carp in the summer becomes fearful and avoids any extraneous sounds. Banal blow of the rod about the surface of the water can cause fish to refuse food. Mug, in turn, make absolutely no sound.
Bet for carp is similar to the imitation fish for pike. It is a floating rig, which consists of the following elements:
- A circular disk with a groove is used as a float and reel at the same time. It is made from light buoyant materials. It can be wood, plastic or foam. Such tackle you can find in any fishing store or manufacture its own. The diameter of the disc should be approximately 10-12 cm, thickness up to 3 cm Groove make up to 1 cm in depth, depending on how much a scaffold it fit.
- Rod – is inserted into the disk-float. It passes through and is fixed to the fishing line, so the rod needs to be small grooves. Length – up to 20 cm.
- Fishing line – the main fishing line which is wound on the drive. For carp enough 0,24 — 0,3 mm monofilament fishing line. If the pond is large specimens exceeding 10 kg, it is possible to increase the thickness to 0.4 mm or use braid. You will need about 30-40 meters of the line.
- The leash is attached to the main fishing line through the knot or carabiner. It is desirable to use a thin leash not more than 0.2 mm and smaller of woven fishing line. Leashes length – 30-40 cm. The color should match the fishing conditions, that is, the bottom. In one circle put 1-2 leash. Experienced anglers are limited to a single leash, as several pieces can be confused or overlap.
- A sinker is attached to the main fishing linecan be in the same place where the fixed leash. To prevent perekrashivaniya use the withdrawal in the form of thin plastic tubes. For fishing in still water enough 15-20 grams weight of sinkers on the weight increase twice or tie a rope to aquatic vegetation, if possible.
- Hooks – use single and double types of hooks, but it was carp. They have a special design, to increase the chance of successful hooking. Hooks on predatory fish are not suitable. Size of hooks depends on the size of the carp in the pond.
Important! Mugs carp can be used for pike and Vice versa. Tackle is very similar.
To catch that?
When you select a bait to use the experience of anglers on a specific pond at a specific time. The carp is omnivorous fish, however, this does not mean that he will bite on everything. Even for one day his tastes may change several times.
It is important to understand that carp prefer high-calorie foods, he will not waste time on eating small fractions or worms (talking about big ones). Carp loves a rich and large pieces of food.
For carp use the following types of nozzles and baits:
- small potatoes;
- corn (boiled or canned);
- peas ;
- the larvae of the may beetle;
- large worms;
- bunch of maggots or bloodworms;
- berries (strawberry, plum, cherry, etc.);
Large nozzles nasazhivajut on a hook singly, in small bundles or in several pieces. You can mix nozzles and bait, for example, to impose a bunch of maggots and additionally 1-2 pieces of barley. Carp like “sandwiches”.
As a flavoring for nozzles used dill, oil cake, sunflower oil, Anis, hemp oil, linseed oil, vanilla. In any case you cannot mix flavors – it’s definitely spook the fish. Carp have a highly developed sense of smell, so it is enough small amount of flavor for example, or semolina dough.
The lure for carp is the same as most white fish. This cereal porridge: millet, semolina, barley, barley. Also use mung bean porridge, fish flour and powdered milk.
As a basis we take one thing, best millet porridge, to which was further added something flavorful, for example, cake, and certainly a small number of large fractions (corn, peas, nuts, feed, baits, berries, etc.).
Needless to satiate the lure is not worth it – again, maybe to spook the carp. On obnovlennyh reservoirs is unlikely that carp something frightening, but in “wild” places to offer the carp a boilie or cherry with an exotic flavor as a nozzle or bait is not necessary.
The lure thrown into the water right near the circles. The consistency of the mixture should be not too wetbut not dry. You need to sculpt round balls, which should not fall apart at first contact with water, but not to be overly dense. Humidity is chosen individually. In advance, you can check the status of bait near the shore. If the balls start to fall apart only at the bottom, and gradually, it means that the humidity of the bait is right.
Council. To moisten the bait is better to use water from the pond. Optionally, you can add a handful of soil taken on the beach. This will lull the vigilance of carp and reduce the chance of spooking fish an unfamiliar scents.
Bait for carp and carp
The choice of a place of catching
The best places for carp fishing in the warmer time of the year are:
- deep pits;
- underwater shelter (driftwood, fallen trees);
- riparian vegetation (overhanging bushes, reeds or cane);
- sharp drop offs of the depths;
- backwaters and washed with considerable depth;
- pits after the rapids (rivers).
Carp can bite throughout the day, but the most successful can be the night and early morningwhen the fish are less cautious.
How to catch on mugs?
After equipping clubs throw them into the water. The easiest way to do with boats. Enough to throw a sinker on the bottom or tie a rope to something, such as reeds. Sinker go to the bottom, and the fishing line will deal with the drive. Distance between circles need to do at least 10 m.
Attention! It is important to set the mug quietly, so as not to spook the fish.
Once all mugs are installed, it is possible to return to shore. Bites will be visible by the movements of the surface parts of the gear, i.e. the circle.
Hurry and rush into the water for fish is not necessary. Better to wait until the carp samopoczucia and only then float in order not to frighten him. Cut the fish is to swing the club and play off line.
First, cut carp is committed to go to the depth or to another shelter. Large fish will have to take down. The carp is a strong and thick lips, so the hook bites into them securely, but still to force things not worth it. Fish need to interfere with the sail, thus draining power. After the carp out of steam, it is possible to drag to the shore. However, every 20-30 seconds the fish will try to do another pull. If you manage to raise a carp to the water surface, he lost consciousness for some time from a large amount of oxygen, in this case, to pull it will not be easy.
Video carp fishing at the club:
Mugs with your own hands
Design circles for carp is very simple. You first need to make a circular disk with a diameter of 15-20 cm. the Material must be buoyant. Best suited foam or wood. On the rim of the disk, make a furrow 1 cm deep. In the center of the disc boring through hole of 0.5 cm -1 and pick up to it the web. At the very core should be a hole for fishing line.
Then on the drive reel main line, and at the end attach the leash with a hook and a leash with a sinker. Tackle ready.
Tips on catching carp/carp on mugs
When fishing for carp on mugs you must adhere to some useful tips:
- Previously should specify the number of circles per person can be used. Usually maximum 5-10 pieces. Members of fishing clubs and the holders of the license, the angler can be more.
- The distance between the circles should not be less than 5 m or after bite possible entanglement gear.
- Throwing circles better from the boat. It almost doesn’t scare the fish and allows you to deliver the rig to the desired location without any problems.
- Mugs should be equipped with different types of nozzles and baits. After the first bites will be possible to make conclusions about the preferences of carp on this day.
- Carp voracious, so it is difficult to overfeed. In place of casting the circle it is possible to throw up to 0.5 kg of additional food every 3-4 hours.
- The shank of hooks is better to hide, although this is not a mandatory condition. The fact that it sometimes prefers to savor the nozzle, and then swallow. If you will be hanging around the shank, the fish can prick and cut bait.
- Activity place carp may be evident in the characteristic splashes on the water. This means the fish are fed and ready to bite.
Mugs can be a true lifesaver. The tackle is simple, convenient and most importantly effective. It can be installed in any place of the reservoir just under the nose of the carp. If the bait will have fish like, then the bite is guaranteed. The feeder and float rods do not allow to sh in large areas of the reservoir simultaneously, and therefore less effective, especially in the summer.
Review and tips on the snap from an experienced fisherman.