Friends, hello everyone! After my last news, there are many questions about the preparation of complementary foods for large bream, ide, crucian carp and carp. I decided to write for you an easy recipe that every fisherman can cook.
– We steam pearl barley in a thermos
– Cook peas with barley separately (you can add millet)
– We wash the porridge in cold water
– Mix porridge with corn, rolled oats, corn grits
– Marinate the resulting mixture in strawberry flavor (You can marinate in any other sweet syrup)
– We mix porridge with purchased groundbait. You can take any complementary food, it is important that it is fresh
Life hack 🙂 We do not pour out water from canned corn, but we moisten our bait with it! Corn liquid will additionally saturate our complementary foods with delicious and aromatic syrup.
All nhnch, friends!
#NikitaDyupin #Fishing #RecipeForming #Fishinganafeder #Fishing