The last days with fishing are not very good. At first, the weather introduced its adjustments in the form of heavy rains, and the rains periodically begin now, but in much smaller volumes. The sea is dirty, transparency is small. Also, when the weather improved, I fell ill for a couple of days due to poisoning …
Today, at last, everything returned to normal, I got better, and the weather allowed me to get out fishing. Departed after sunset. In general, today I wanted to make the main emphasis on scorpion and croaker, so today I only cost a backpack and one set, which was the following: a Tict Sram JST-76ss fishing rod, a Shimano 12'Rarenium 1000s reel with a YGK G-Soul Upgrade x4 cord 0.25 .
There was almost no wind, but there was a very strong roll-over, which definitely created some discomfort during fishing. I got to the first promising breakwater and started fishing with all sorts of creatures. I spent an hour and a half breakwaters, I caught about a dozen pieces, but there was not a single bite of a scorpion or a croaker! A couple of times, horse mackerels were hung on the fall of the bait and that’s it. In the end, I realized that in order to prevent fishing from getting really bad, you need to switch to fishing horse mackerel. I got out on a long breakwater, hung a rather heavy jighead weighing 1.8 grams, set up a small pink worm Merega Crazy Head and started fishing. Somehow managed to torture a couple of small horse mackerels.
The fish seemed to be rubbed by the breakwater, but something she did not like at all. Soon I caught a couple more horse mackerels on a light-accumulating jighead weighing 0.9 grams with a yellow Merega Block Head.
But horse mackerel obviously didn’t like something, or something was missing. Again he began to sort out the bait, but all by. Then in the box I found the long-forgotten Thirty 34 Four Advancement Scarry Float mini-bombers weighing 2 grams. They have been with me for the second year, and during this time I tried to put them only a couple of times, but both times it did not bring results. I knew that bombards were a working topic, but I just don’t know how to catch them. As a result, I hang up Scarry Float and again start sorting out the lures. And soon the capture of fish began on the light-accumulating jig head and bright pink Crazy Head.
And over time, there were more bites and captures. I delved into how to catch with bombards, and in general I understood at approximately how deep the fish was. At first, only small horse mackerel was caught, but then, on ejection, sometimes quite good individuals also started to skip.
And in the end, I spent the next hour just that way. And in general, I really liked to catch with the bombers. Original and new for me fishing. And something new, it is always very interesting.
And in the end, unsuccessful scorpion-and-croaker fishing grew into an interesting horse-mare. Two dozen horse mackerels and a new interesting fishing experience have made fishing today.