On the Internet, there are many options for the manufacture of molds for molding goods and silicone baits. I don’t like options from plaster, they quickly become unusable. He settled on heat-resistant silicone, but with his own decision. Formwork for the mold made of packing tape. It is of different widths, thicknesses. It is advisable to use a thicker one, you can cut it in width with scissors. (To save silicone.) I marked the tape with a barbell and bent it over the notches. I glued it with superglue, but having tried trial pieces to break, I fixed it with tape.
From plasticine he molded the shapes of future collapsible weights of the required weight, took for testing average weights of 18 and 20 grams (I will do up to 40-45 grams) on different strips, for convenience. Then I removed and put one next to the second. Then marked.
I did not find the stigma in my reserves, I put it somewhere securely. Made just the end of the handle shaft. Steel strip caught, suitable, from a broken children's tent (China) 1 / 4mm. On one half of the formwork, it is desirable to make nests for installing the strip. Silicone kneaded on mica powder. I don’t remember when, where, or why I bought mica in Soviet times.
The entire form must be filled with dough immediately and preferably without sinks. I filled one half, pressed in the blanks and carefully tamped to the full.
Pre-put the blanks in the freezer so as not to crush during installation. I laid pieces of polyethylene on both sides, and squeezed two plates of something, slightly, with my hands, to obtain planes for further work. He crushed a little and left for a day. Then he carefully removed the formwork, scotch tape just cut with the tip of a knife, will go for cargo to reduce. It turned out such a zababah.
A bit uneven, but after processing on the side surface of the emery, it got better.
Then I put the stop along the edge of the table, the stop should be just below the steel strip. The form should lie on the table with the entire plane.
With a sharpened knife, pressing the knife to the strip, remove the upper half of the mold. Must be cut in one motion. Otherwise, you will get a sawtooth surface. All divided two halves.
I forgot to say, before halving, it is advisable to warm everything in warm water so that the clay becomes soft and does not interfere with the movement of the knife. I got two halves, a quality impression.
After the first trial casting, it turned out flying with a weight of about 1 gram less. I think this is due to thermal expansion, lead composition, etc. He took a drill and slightly corrected it.
By the way, I did the sprues with the same machine, but with a different nozzle.
Made 20 paired fills.
One must experience the possibilities of form. 5 fillings with a gap for natural cooling. After the fifth pouring, he took silicone with his bare hands. There was no desire to cool water. Then you can get it in the eye. If you work with several forms, then just the sequence will give time to cool. The form received a gray coating inside.
I did not find any other damage. After weighing the goods I got the result. Scatter by weight – 0.3g. I think for these (bullets are not for a gun) is quite acceptable. He removed loads from the strip with his hand, holding the edge of the strip in a vise. Locks, fasteners, for cargoes yet did not do. This is secondary. In this way, you can make any cargo, with an invented configuration and the right weight, in the center you can let the wire. Cut on it. If a central hole is not needed, simply plug the exits on the mold. Good luck to everyone in nature. Do not forget the garbage.