One of the most effective gear for catching carp fishermen-fans believe the so-called “pacifier” is a framework for filling viscous bait mixture, to which are attached hooks on leashes is swallowed with carp when obsasyvanie bait .
- The advantages and disadvantages of pacifiers
- The types of tackle
- The correct snap-in
- Where and how to fish. Techniques for catching carp on the nipple
- Fillers for the feeders. Recipes
- Useful video
The advantages and disadvantages of pacifiers
The nipple has a number of advantages over other gear:
- Teat carp is not a sports gear, so when using it is Samovodska that allows you to use it as experienced anglers and beginners with equal success.
- Hooks are located directly at the bait mix or close to it, greatly increasing the chance that the carp will not leave them without attention.
- The nipple and the spring are fairly simple to manufacture gear, the elements of which do not require large expenditures. You can also make these tackles in the home.
- Samopoczucia when fishing on the nipple allows simultaneous use of multiple rods, increasing the area of harvest and the impact of fishing in General.
- The design of these gear allows to catch in the windwhen fishing float tackle becomes extremely uncomfortable.
- Weight throw tackle provides the opportunity for middle and long-distance castingand that gives you the opportunity to catch in ponds, the bottom of which is in the coastal area is covered with vegetation.
The disadvantages of nipples can be attributed to a lack of excitement when fishing, as the carp podscasts for himself what is required often enough to perezapustit tackle, as the bait may be quickly washed out of the trough.
The types of tackle
Spring and nipples for carp fishing have several variations, which differ in the structure of the feeders to fill them with a mixture of bait, as well as their mounting on the main fishing line.
In this variation of the equipment as feeders used feeder or spring feeder, which clog the bait. Hooks in this case is placed the bait.
Springs can vary in form and sizeand have different number of turns depending on conditions of catching. In still water you can use spring with fewer coils, while in the watercourses is better to use shorter springs to the bait longer not washed out of the trough.
Distinguish between sliding and deaf, and kind of snap. In the first variant of the spring slides on the main fishing line with a stroke of 30-60 cm lead with a hook when it is tied to the main fishing line, so the tackle becomes much more sensitive to the bites. This gear is used in the case of a sluggish fish. Remote mounting of the spring involves binding of the feeders to the main fishing line latching.
Help! For carp fishing in ponds, with a heavily silted bottom, it is better to use a plastic feeder with no additional shipping. Due to this tackle will not sink in the mud.
Option gear, in which as the feeders use tube or feeder spring, which fit the lure. However, the hooks are placed directly in the bait mixture. Attachment to the main fishing line used only deaf – to the mass of the trough with the goods provided samorodnitsky carp. Such a set is easily made at home without requiring specialized tools.
This method involves a snap-in fixing spring on the main line two locking clips on both sides. This allows at any time to change the sliding option gear on deaf detent spring clips.
The correct snap-in
It is important to pay attention to proper tooling to avoid gatherings, breaks and situations when, after careful testing tackle carp can leave with the bait, suspecting a trap.
- The rod. As carp and its wild relative of common carp are very strong fish, the rod must be strong enough. The length is selected depending on the casting distance and the conditions of fishing – when fishing hard to reach places, where the casting should be done close to trees, it is better to use a shorter rod. We should pay attention to the weight of the trough filled with bait mixture, corresponded to the nominal value of the test rodsto prevent a quick exit it from the system.
- As the main fishing line is most often used monofilament diameter of 0.28 – 0.35 mm for casting at short and medium distances, and also braid for longer casts, as too long a monoscaffold has high elasticity and stretching, lose sensitivity when biting cautious carp. Also good to use a special feeder fishing linehaving minimum stretch factor. For nipples, it is best to use braid, because it almost does not stretch and provide good samopoczucia.
- For leads in the case of feeder equipment, it is possible to use flurocarbon linehaving a coefficient of refraction, close to that of water, and therefore more noticeable to carp or braided, but in the case of the “nipple” you can take a thin nylon thread, which is not as hard as braid or flurocarbon that will contribute to samopoczucia.
- Hooks used number of 4-8, depending on the estimated trophyand also placed on their bait when fishing on the feeder a snap. When fishing in ponds with reedy bottom, you can use hooks with a bent inside tip that will protect gear from hooks.
Where and how to fish. Techniques for catching carp on the nipple
Feeder and nipple is tackle, which is caught in the deep parts of the reservoir. The depth should be at least 2 m. Carp likes sites with differences in depth, boundaries, underwater vegetation and clean day zakorjazhennye sites.
When fishing it is best to throw the gear in one place, as in pertobras part of the bait mixture falls to the bottom, attracting carp. For this you should choose a conspicuous landmark on the other side of the pond in the direction of casting, and for the adjustment range on the line to install the clip.
When samopoczucie part of the angler is required only in catching carp, and when feeder fishing you need to pay attention to the nature of carp bite – after a few jerks the fishing line should be a powerful potica – at this point, and should be cutting. When fishing at night for bite indicator applies a bell.
Fillers for the feeders. Recipes
For carp fishing in the spring or pacifier suitable mix, store-bought and prepared their own.
For feeder fishing you can use the following recipe:
Attention! When used as a bait animal bait, e.g. worms, you can add them to the bait mixture in a hammer. This will increase the chances for a strike.
For catching carp on the nipple feeding should be more viscous because it will be located hooks. The mixture can be prepared by the following recipe:
Important! When mixing, be sure that it is not burnt, which can reduce the number of bites to a minimum, as the carp does not like bitterness.
- To bait, you can add different flavors, experimenting with smells – honey, garlic, anise oil, etc.
- If the bite carp sluggish, when fishing on the nipple to insure and hooking the fish.
- Do not catch carp near the places of bathing or relaxation, as the noise will scare away the cautious fish.
- When fishing on the nipple to make sure that the bait mixture was not too hardas the hooks in this case remain in the trough.
- Summer carp prefers plant tips, whereas in spring and summer, responds well to animal bait.
- If the bait was too loose, it is possible to add oatmeal to give it viscosity.
How to make tackle the pacifier and how it works in the video below.